Aftercare Sleep Services
I work with the greatest parents who know that quality sleep is truly life changing.
Now that your little one(s) are sleeping like superstars, I do offer a bit of insurance, should questions come up or life throws a curve ball and sleep get’s off track.
Some of the most common sleep disruptions.
• Dropping a nap.
• Moving siblings into the same room.
• Time changes.
• Moving from a crib to a bed.
• New sibling.
• Prolonged illness.
• Serious life event.
Your child has the skills for independent sleep, but with age and maturity, your current sleep strategies may need to be refreshed.
Get help right away!
CLICK HERE to pick the Sleep Support you need.
You’ll receive an email for payment & scheduling your support within 1 business day.
Not sure which is best? CLICK HERE to schedule a Free Sleep Evaluation with me first.
1 Hour In-depth Refresher call
– One-hour phone call to discuss any new life changes/travel plans/milestones and talk through a plan to stay on track. Includes a preliminary questionnaire, so that I am prepared and we can make the most of our time on the call. (May be split into 2 – 30-minute calls) $137.00
Get Back on Track
– Mini plan & 2 weeks of follow-up support – daily email/Voxer & 4 – 15-minute phone calls $397.00
Plan A – 12 total calls or Voxer messages
– One 20 minute phone call or Voxer message every month for 1 full year! Unused calls or messages roll over until the end of the year. $247.00
Plan B – 4 total calls or Voxer messages
– 4 – 20 minute phone call or Voxer messages to be used anytime you chose within 1 year. $100.00
Pay per call – One 15 minute call. $30
*** Don’t forget my Referral Bonuses!
This is ONLY for my sleep family graduates.
When you refer a family, and they become a Beddy Bye Family, you will earn a 20-minute phone call with me, to discuss anything you want regarding your child’s sleep, free, OR you may choose a gift card instead, because you’ve got this sleep thing figured out!
Dreaming of sleep?
Stop Googling and get the sleep answers you are looking for.