- Are you relying on nursing, bottles, soothers, rocking, car rides or more to get your little one to sleep?
- Is your child waking up several times during the night?
- Is your infant/toddler taking short or no naps during the day?
- Does bedtime involve a hundred and one questions, requests or a power struggle with your child?
- Do you want to get your child out of your bed – and into their own room?
- Do you want to know how to make bedtime feel safe, comfortable and fun for your child?
- Is the lack of sleep starting to affect your family and relationships?
- Is this your first child, and you want to start them off on the right path for better sleep?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, I can help you with all of them (and more.) Changing sleep habits and behaviors takes a bit of time, a ton of consistency, lots of compassion and plenty of reassurance. As a Certified Pediatric Sleep Consultant, I work with families who are seeking assistance with their children’s sleep issues. Sometimes, we only need a phone conversation, and I am able to give you the information you need to get your child sleep great again. However, that is not always the case. When a more involved approach is needed, I get to know your child and family first, then use that information to create a customized sleep plan that is best suited to address your child’s sleep issues. Then, I am there to guide and support your family during the changes needed to promote sleep success. Taking the guess work out of sleep is my passion.
< Return to blog home